Presence is seeking a Clinical Success Manager to build and maintain relationships between school district accounts and providers in order to best serve children with diverse needs. In this remote-first role, you will provide clinical consultations, oversee service execution, and support provider development. The ideal candidate has a master's degree in speech-language pathology or occupational therapy, supervisory experience, and 2+ years of telepractice experience. Strong communication and collaboration skills, the ability to problem solve independently, and a passion for clinical best practices are essential. Presence offers comprehensive benefits and a salary of $74,500 annually. Join a fun and inclusive company that is dedicated to ensuring students receive the therapy and evaluation services they need.
Presence is the leading provider of teletherapy solutions for children with diverse needs. Through our award-winning technology, Presence connects speech language pathologists, occupational therapists, and behavior and mental health specialists to schools, districts, and organizations nationwide. Our growing network of 2,000+ clinicians has delivered more than 6 million teletherapy sessions to students across 47 states. Presence is backed by Spectrum Equity, TPG’s Rise Fund and Bain Capital Double Impact.
We are a majority-female company led by Kate Eberle Walker, an education industry leader, working mom, and author of The Good Boss: 9 Ways Every Manager Can Support Women at Work. We are a remote-first workforce. We place a high value on schedule coordination to stay connected with each other when working in different places, and to create opportunities to engage with each other in person as well.
Why is this role important?
At Presence, everything we do is in service of ensuring students receive the therapy and evaluation services they need. Thus, the mission of the Clinical Success Manager (CLSM) is to create sustainable relationships between providers and accounts in order to best serve children with diverse needs.
Clinical Success Managers are responsible for building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships between school district accounts and providers by ensuring Presence clinical best practices and through alignment with organizational strategic goals. They inform account success through clinical validation and partnership to meet district needs, while ensuring providers are equipped and supported to meet district specific and Presence expectations.
Through the principal lens of their clinical expertise, the CLSM is responsible for informing the school district/provider relationship at Presence to instill clinically validated practices throughout the duration of the service lifecycle, from the point of pre-sale contract negotiation, all the way through the account renewal stages. They take district needs, validate them clinically with Presence best practices, and then support provider execution to best meet those needs, ultimately strengthening the care provided to every child served at Presence.
What will you do at Presence?
You will provide clinical consultations throughout the service lifecycle to both school district partners and providers by embedding sound clinical practices that strengthen and sustain a mutually beneficial relationship, through upholding responsibilities including but not limited to:
Clinical Validation Consultation
- Serve as a clinical consultant and strategic partner for Presence Sales, Customer Success teams, and school district accounts to determine district specific service needs caseload requirements
- Inform clinically sound implementation of practices by using a clinical framework to set, communicate, and support expectations, monitoring and supporting adjustments to the services as needed.
- Establish successful working relationships for clinical involvement by providing ongoing clinical consultation and supports related to service offerings and changes, during Sales pre-contract stages, welcome calls, upsells, cross-sells, maintenance stages of accounts, and renewals by ensuring transparent and rigorous informational exchanges relevant to clinical needs and expectations
- Advise Sales and Customer Success teams on contractual agreements to match clinical needs with district requirements, considering the specific components that are needed in order to give accurate quotes, such as committed caseload needs, practice complexity, allocated caseload hours, referral timeline needs, and consideration of low incidence populations
- Inform decisions on account level expectations that shape parameters for successful clinical services and ensure the expectations are delineated and delivered downstream in the account relationship, re-engaging when service level needs change.
- Support strategic clinical account reviews on an ongoing basis based on account needs, and complete end-of-year closeouts with school districts and partnership development teams, translating important clinical information to inform clinical account health maintenance
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams at conferences and meetings to support and serve as a clinical expert with current and potential clients
Execution Oversight of Service Success
- Assess and audit provider readiness as specific to account needs, monitoring performance of the provider from the point of clearance/handoff from a Clinical Empowerment Manager during active assignment through ongoing service delivery
- Review clinical preparations for start of services and support related teams to adjust any initial service delivery considerations that were not previously identified
- Serve as the main point of contact for clinically related client and provider escalations.
- Execute systematic checks on provider performance and ongoing quality of care, following through with timely support and documentation as needed; Prioritizing when there are clinical indicators that either district expectations and/or provider experiences may be at-risk of success
- Provide comprehensive supports to providers on district and site specific readiness
- Provide oversight to the development and maintenance of Organizational Handbooks and other policy/learning resources that uphold district expectations and clinical quality standards
- Serve as a resource to ensure a positive experience between district and provider within assigned territory and school districts
- Support learning and development to validate that providers are set up for success and prepared to deliver services in line with district, state, and Presence expectations.
- Collaborate with Provider Empowerment/Onboarding teams to ensure necessary information relevant to provider readiness and district requirements inform assignment allocation and placements
- Maximize provider and active assignment utilization, monitoring ongoing workload needs for providers related to accounts and partner with the Provider Empowerment team to make ongoing adjustments
- Support Customer Success with their referral management responsibilities and provide strategic support to referral needs such as assessing referral loads, making account adjustments, triggering additional staffing needs, informing clinical/IEP based service considerations, and informing growth opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Use data analysis and reporting to make informed decisions and monitor ongoing service success regarding provider utilization
- Triangulate assignment success to oversee that schools receive reliable and quality services, providers receive desired referrals and support, and Presence receives necessary documentation of services delivered; escalating assignment needs to regional managers as needed.
- Serve as the main point of clinical contact for day to day provider questions related to the Platform, billing, general and district specific questions and concerns.
- Communicate with providers on an ongoing basis to share district specific and/or Presence related updates
Provider Development Continuous Improvement
- Participate in provider development, engagement/advocacy opportunities, and learning activities based on individualized involvement in clinical specialty groups and strategic initiatives/focus areas
- Translate provider voices and clinical feedback into meaningful action to ensure Presence continually moves the platform and provider experience forward, which may include holding a small clinical direct service caseload at times.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with key strategic partners to serve as a clinical subject matter and service delivery expert across the provider lifecycle
- Inform general clinical education, learning resources, and participate in onboarding and/or Continuing Education course development/facilitation as approved or assigned by management
- Audit and monitor help center resources and other provider facing resources/supports for clinical accuracy, relevance, accessibility, and effectiveness
- Collaborate with Instructional Design/Continuing Education teams in building resources that promote clinical best practices, strengthening effective and individualized learning pathways that support district requirements and provider success
- Maintain clear understanding of the providers’ perspective and experience, Presence standards of care, and ensure internal operational systems and updates are appropriately communicated to providers
What are we looking for?
Minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following discipline areas:
Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences Disorders; ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
Occupational Therapy degree or equivalent; National Board-Certified Occupational Therapy Certification (OTR)
Supervisory and/or management experience
Specific timezone availability, as determined by manager
2+ years of telepractice experience
3+ years of special education experience within the public school systems
Prior experience using Google Suite, Zoom
High speed internet sufficient to support video conferencing
- 2+ years of Presence platform experience
- Salesforce experience
- Prior work as a teletherapy corporate employee and/or clinical management experience
- Prior experience coordinating and managing complex schedules and multiple user groups
- Experience with customer/account facing service support in a clinically related role
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across varying perspectives and professions, such as with district level contacts, cross-departmental partners, and with providers
- Comfort and ease with sales-oriented messaging and account management
- Ability to problem solve independently and balance conflicting needs
- A passionate clinical perspective that is grounded in current evidence best practices to both validate and evaluate services as clinically sound
- Strong sense of data analytics and ability to follow systematic processes while working as part of a team
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, the ability to adjust and meet districts and providers where they are
- Robust interpersonal skills and contributes to a positive morale, with the ability to both give and receive critical or sensitive feedback
What are some of the benefits we offer?
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage includes Dental and Vision
- Flexible PTO
- 11 Company Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package: including 401K savings plan and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- $500 home office stipend
- Paid Life insurance, ADD. and disability benefits
- Paid parental and caregiving leave.
- Eligibility to apply for a Professional Development Scholarship.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive.
This role is also eligible to participate in Presence’s equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
An employee’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, and market conditions.
Salary of $74,500.00 annually
Where is this position located?
- Presence is headquartered in New York City, with our clients located throughout the U.S.
- This position reports directly to the Regional Manager of Clinical Success
- This role may include minimal strategic travel
- All employees commit to be available on-camera for our Core Working Hours noon-5 pm EST M-F.
Apply for this jobReport expired
Please let PresenceLearning know you found this job with RemoteJobs.org. This helps us grow!
Learn about PresenceLearning and their company culture.
Apply for this jobReport expired
Please let PresenceLearning know you found this job with RemoteJobs.org. This helps us grow!
About the job
Other remote roles at PresenceLearning
- Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Immediate Openings in ND!
- Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Immediate Openings in NE!
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (FT/PT Hourly) Hiring Now in GA!
- Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Immediate Openings in CO!
- Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Hiring Now in Texas!
- Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Hiring Now in Indiana!
- Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Immediate Openings in MT!
- Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Hiring Now in Pennsylvania!
- Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Hiring Now in Alaska!
- Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Hiring Now in Colorado!